- The New York PTA is seeking another way for John King to hear their concerns. (NYS PTA)
- Diane Ravitch urges parents to write to the Board of Regents about King canceling meetings.
- The Senate deal could still mean further budget cuts to the U.S. Department of Education. (EdWeek)
- The expulsion rate for D.C. public charter schools dropped last year compared to previous year. (WaPo)
- A writer questions why the U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee a right to education. (The Atlantic)
- The New York Observer’s editorial board wants to see more New York City charter schools.
- A teacher writes that the new evaluation system is no way to evaluate good teaching. (NYC Educator)
- High school students preparing to take the PSAT this week tweeted funny things about it. (WaPo)
Remainders: N.Y. parents speak out about cancelled hearings
By Anika Anand