- Students say Bronx Health Sciences High School forced them to transfer when they fell behind. (Post)
- Comptroller John Liu and Mayor Bloomberg argued about retroactive raises for teachers. (Daily News)
- Joel Klein’s NewsCorp ed tech company will enter schools this fall. (GothamSchools, NY1, SchoolBook)
- The DOE’s annual poll found rosy feelings and a teacher eval split. (GothamSchools, SchoolBook, NY1)
- Many large school districts, but not New York City, are seeing enrollment and budgets fall. (Times)
- California judge: Parents can’t rescind signatures in favor of overhauling their schools. (L.A. Times, WSJ)
- The Wall Street Journal says the judge’s ruling is an important victory for the “parent trigger” movement.