- With the school year nearing, the city has decided it must reinstate staffers at turnaround schools. (WSJ)
- But it hadn’t told administrators at the schools, who said they are operating in limbo. (GothamSchools)
- A quiet overhaul of how Regents exams are graded has major implications for schools. (GothamSchools)
- Regents chief Merryl Tisch still wants the city and UFT to cut a deal on teacher evaluations. (Daily News)
- A Harvard-bound Stuyvesant High School graduate says the school has a culture of cheating. (Post)
- The Daily News says the Department of Education didn’t do enough to punish Stuy’s cheating students.
- Thomas Lopez-Pierre, a controversial charter school fan, is still sending emails that offend. (Daily News)
- Los Angeles is fighting a court mandate to give district space to charter schools. (L.A. Times)