Rise & Shine: Test consortium could call for nine exams a year
- The Common Core test consortium that New York is part of could require testing nine times a year. (Post)
- The number of DOE workers arrested in 2012 so far is more than the number in 2011. (Daily News)
- P.S. 59 will soon no longer be the only East Side school without a kindergarten wait list. (DNA Info)
- Some high schools seem to be responding to new policies with credit recovery sprees. (GothamSchools)
- The UFT’s chief said loan aid should target retention. (GothamSchools, SchoolBook, Daily News)
- Newark superintendent Cami Anderson announced final pieces of her reform plans. (AP, Star-Ledger)
- The L.A. Times praises Los Angeles’s latest attempt at devising a uniform homework policy.