Rise & Shine: Teacher data release a wrench in new evaluations
- The city’s teacher data release is complicating implementation of the state’s evaluation system. (EdWeek)
- Principals who have been protesting the state’s evaluation system are taking action. (GothamSchools)
- Peer review in teacher evaluations is catching on Indiana. (Indianapolis Star/Hechinger)
- Success charters found applicants amid protest and marketing. (GothamSchools, Post, Brooklyn Paper)
- The New York Times urges state legislators to pass the DREAM Act to aid undocumented students.