- Education Secretary Arne Duncan said principal quality will be a second term priority. (Politics K-12)
- NJ Gov. Christie and teachers union chief Weingarten discuss the merit pay contract. (Morning Joe)
- Report: NJ’s teacher evaluation approach could be challenged by capacity limitations. (Hechinger)
- City & State calls NYSUT’s Dick Iannuzzi a ‘winner’ for giving $4.5 million to state senate races.
- A government report shows New Mexico’s salary tier system may be ineffective. (Teacher Beat)
- A performance group created a comic webseries about the teaching profession. (TEACHERS)
- Two New Jersey teachers share their Common Core curriculum ideas. (Learning Network Blog)
- USDOE is giving $50,000 to Aurora Public Schools to help shooting recovery efforts. (USDOE)