- Insiders say state test scores, which were released to principals yesterday, showed small gains. (Post)
- Among all states, New York is taking the most aggressive steps to revamp teacher education. (EdWeek)
- The city’s Young Men’s Initiative includes a range of education programs. (GothamSchools, WNYC)
- Adam Brodsky: We should hope for a N.Y. cheating scandal so we can see how bad teachers are. (Post)
- The Daily News says the AFT’s leaked “parent trigger” presentation shows unions aren’t for communities.
- Donations from a hedge-fund manager swayed Bridgeport, Conn., into dissolving its school board. (WSJ)
- A suburban Colorado country is handing out vouchers to boost choice and maybe save money. (WSJ)