- A new city initiative targets black and Latino men, and Mayor Bloomberg is giving $30 million. (Times)
- Schools are competing for space once slated for a charter school that was shut down. (Riverdale Press)
- A Harlem school is under investigation for giving students credits they didn’t earn. (GothamSchools)
- Bloomberg is 1 of 6 donors paying to restore January Regents exams. (GS, NY1, Times, WSJ, WNYC)
- The Wall Street Journal says a leaked presentation shows the AFT is not on parents’ side.