- Parents say a Staten Island charter school isn’t giving promised special education services. (Daily News)
- A Brooklyn principal accused of requiring unsafe behavior is also under investigation for cheating. (Post)
- The state is reviewing test security measures. (GothamSchools, Daily News, Times, Post, WSJ)
- A new policy is likely to reduce funding for daycare centers in some housing projects. (GothamSchools)
- A study shows that admission to specialized high schools doesn’t boost students’ SAT scores. (Post)
- The Archdiocese is scrutinizing the Catholic school head who touts “racial realism.” (Daily News, WNYC)
- The Daily News: Matt Damon shouldn’t criticize charter schools when he attended alternative schools.
- The superintendent of El Paso, Texas, was arrested for trying to defraud the district. (El Paso Times)