- Parents at the Shuang Wen School protested against investigations and their principal’s ouster. (Post)
- Students who failed June’s Regents exams, including in math, can’t retake them for a year. (Daily News)
- A city deal with a television network means high school sporting events will be televised. (Post)
- More teachers seem to have had their probation extended this year. (GothamSchools, Daily News)
- The Daily News says the state’s deadline on teacher evaluations is today, and it likely won’t be met.
- The Post encourages more whistleblowers to come forward with allegations of cheating in schools.
- The troubled Atlanta school system is delaying its superintendent search for a year. (AJC, AP)
- California schools are reevaluating restraint training for students with disabilities. (Times)