- New York is one of only two states to win millions of federal dollars to open more charter schools. (Post)
- A new lawsuit challenges the finances behind charter co-location. (GothamSchools, Times, Daily News)
- Visiting a co-location site, Chancellor Walcott said he plans to maintain the controversial policy. (NY1)
- The Department of Education’s unique art collection includes 1,500 pieces that can be overlooked. (NY1)
- Malfunctioning airconditioners at a Staten Island school sent 13 disabled students to the hospital. (Post)
- The Daily News says the state must improve its teaching force to make mentoring more effective.
- A once-homeless student who finished high school last year is now helping other students. (Daily News)