- Elections for parents council members are approaching but the city isn’t telling parents. (Daily News)
- A noose was found in a tree near a public school in Howard Beach yesterday. (NY1)
- Harlem State Senator Bill Perkins has introduced his own version of the Dream Act. (Times)
- The Post says that CUNY professors who protested budget cuts yesterday were being infantile.
- A D.C. principal was put on leave amid allegations that he doctored transcripts. (Washington Post)
- Chicago’s “Safe Passage” program uses stimulus funds to help students get to school safely. (NPR)
- Karl Rove: Ohio should have gotten more attention for its new labor law, which cuts out seniority. (WSJ)