- Parents said a plan to move a charter into a Harlem school building will cause overcrowding. (NY1)
- Environmental inspectors have found PCB leaks at PS 11 in Brooklyn. (Wall Street Journal)
- The Times argues the teachers union needs to propose a teacher accountability system or be left behind.
- A mini-school bus flipped yesterday in Brooklyn, injuring three children. (Post)
- Spike Lee will join Arne Duncan at Morehouse College to encourage minorities to go into teaching. (AJC)
Rise & Shine: Toxic chemical leak found in another city school
By Maura Walz