- The state has relaxed tutoring requirements for students who fail state tests. (Daily News)
- Critics of city education policies protested outside the Department of Education. (WSJ, WNYC)
- Charter school advocates aren’t giving up after Tuesday’s electoral defeats. (NY1)
- A $20 million gift from Goldman Sachs will help Harlem Children’s Zone open a new school. (AP)
- Signs are strong that Michelle Rhee will lose her job under D.C.’s new mayor. (Washington Post)
- The Times says D.C.’s new mayor should maintain Rhee’s reforms, if not her.
- “Waiting for ‘Superman,'” which opens next week, doesn’t have fans in teachers unions. (Post)