Michelle Fine CUNY
Pedro Noguera NYU
John Ryan PRESIDENT EMERITUS INDIANA UNIVERSITY
Deborah Meier COALITION ESSENTIAL SCHOOLS
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Sponsored by the following schools and organizations (list in progress)
AmPark*Art of Teaching Program of Sarah Lawrence College*Boston Arts Academy*Brooklyn Collaborative*Brooklyn International *Brooklyn New School*Brooklyn School for Collaborative Studies*Bronx New School*Center for Urban Education at LIU*Central Park East 1*Central Park East 2*City as School*Community School for Social Justice*Earth School*East Side Community*El Puente*Elementary Teachers Network*Ella Baker*Essex Street*Facing History*Fannie Lou Hamer*Fannie Lou Hamer Middle School*Fenway*Freedom High School*Global Learning Community*Gotham Arts Academy*Humanities Prep*Institute of Collaborative Education*James Baldwin*Landmark*Lehman Alternative Community School*Lyons Community*Manhattan International*Middle College*Mission Hill*Muscota New School*Neighborhood School*PerDevPerceptual Development*Public Science Project at the Graduate Center, CUNY*School of the Future*School Without Walls*United Federation of Teachers (UFT)*Urban Academy*Vanguard*Urban Assembly School for Wil
* Hear nationally known educators speak about creating and sustaining progressive schools.
* Participate in workshops facilitated by educators and students addressing topics relevant to progressive educators.
* Participate in workshops to redirect the local and national education agenda.
* Connect with colleagues of similar perspectives and varied experience.
* Be entertained by the All-City High School Chorus.