- The city schools are spending this week focusing on tolerance and respect. (NY1)
- Parents are organizing a “bake-in” to protest the city’s new bake sale rules. (Daily News)
- City Limits offers an overview of the city schools’ dismal budget outlook.
- The proposed state budget would eliminate many summer camp jobs for teenagers. (Times)
- Diane Ravitch summarizes why her education policy views changed over time. (Wall Street Journal)
- A man with a gun was killed by police outside Brooklyn’s PS 194 just after school let out. (Times)
- The Everyday Math program used in NYC is credited with test-score gains in D.C. (Washington Post)