- A new report says that black male students are lagging further behind than previously known. (Times)
- A Manhattan high school official said she was “too lazy” to fix grades she had wrongly boosted. (Post)
- Joel Klein says a change in the union is the best thing that could happen to city schools. (S.I. Advance)
- Food and Finance HS is one of a growing number of schools to teach climate change. (TIME)
- School custodians’ contract prevents them from painting the top of classroom walls. (Post)
- The Post says it’s time for massive reform to school custodians’ contract with the city.
- Boston is reconsidering its investment in small schools. (Boston Globe)