Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: P.S. 333/The Manhattan School for Children
The Joan of Arc Auditorium
154 West 93rd Street
New York, NY, 10025
Public is invited to sign up to speak
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes of the 8/12/10 & 9/16/10 Calendar Meeting
3. Report of the President
4. Report of the Deputy Chancellor on Special Education
5. Vote on Resolutions concerning “Race to Nowhere”, Public Meeting Conduct, AA Selection, Officer Removal & Vacancy, Budget Approval
6. Discussion: NYS Board of Regents’ Special Education Cost-Containment Proposals & NYS Grades 3 – 8 Testing Program changes and their impact on students with IEPs.
Regent Merryl Tisch – Chancellor of the NY State Board of Regents
Rebecca Cort – Associate Commissioner, NY State Education Department
The Public is kindly requested to keep questions and comments to under three minutes.