- Scott Stringer’s transition-from-mayoral-control plan involves consulting with school officials. (NY1)
- The mayoral control countdown clock is at just six days, and Albany is still in chaos. (Daily News)
- Parent involvement remains a big issue in the control debate, among those who are having it. (NY1)
- Sen. John Sampson says he wants the opportunity to vote on his own mayoral control bill. (Post)
- NY1 has video from Randi Weingarten’s resignation speech yesterday.
- Sol Stern says the calendar deal between the UFT and the city is bad for kids. (Daily News)
- Results on a DOE survey show that parents, teachers, and students are happy with their schools. (Post)
- Parents sometimes give up gifted seats to stay in their neighborhood school. (Riverdale Press)