- Joe Biden will be at the Sharpton-Klein convention today, a “coup,” Errol Louis says.
- To get next stimulus, states must release data on performance and teacher evaluation. (Times, WSJ)
- Comptroller and mayoral candidate Thompson said DOE spends wildly. (Times, Post, GS)
- Bloomberg’s campaign replied that Thompson did worse at the old Board of Ed. (Daily News)
- One contentious point: The DOE replaced local biz owners for out-of-state ones. (NY1, WNYC)
- Eli Broad, in a video, explains what Ed in 08 did accomplish: Persuading Obama. (WaPost)
- The rise of charters in Rochester is forcing the city to open nontraditional schools. (City Newspaper)
- The Columbia noose scandal rises again. (Post)