- For city charter schools, first there was bad news, then mixed news, then good news.
- Aaron Pallas says the Leadership Academy’s policy of axing some principals is inefficient.
- The Frustrated Teacher explains why he “now officially teach[es] to the test.”
- Pondiscio asks if test prep constitutes “educational malpractice.”
- Another frustrated teacher doesn’t like it that her colleague is glued to a Blackberry.
- Rotherham says Duncan’s tough words can’t be a substitute for the political will to change.
- Here’s the list of the five districts nominated for the Broad Prize this year.
- Randi Weingarten is getting lots of love from Sharpton and Arne Duncan.
- Here’s the agenda for tomorrow’s session of the Sharpton-Klein convention.