- Flypaper: Think school reform isn’t moving fast enough? Think again.
- Toni Bruno from the New York City Student Union says kids are sharing student government ideas.
- They Call Me Teacher is waiting for her students to go wild, now that the state math test is over.
- See a video presentation about that new report that says standards vary widely from state to state.
- The words “children,” “think,” and “work” dominate Politics K-12’s Arne Duncan tag cloud.
- Congress wants 40 percent of stimulus funds to be spent on middle and high schools.
- The Education Writers Association’s annual awards have been announced, and Elizabeth got one!
- This week might have included a rare Square Root Day, but today was (England’s) World Book Day.