- A principal who resigned under pressure last year is still on the DOE’s payroll. (Daily News)
- The DOE paid a tutoring company $79 an hour to help kids; tutors took home $62 less. (Daily News)
- The S.I. borough president’s parent council appointee resigned after forwarding racist e-mails. (Post)
- The Staten Island Advance published details yesterday about what those e-mails contained.
- A Columbia student says he wishes his classmates could study education online. (Columbia Spectator)
- In a depressed Illinois town, plans for redevelopment include a charter school. (Wall Street Journal)