- A San Diego education reporter is in town to look at the city schools. Send her advice!
- Considering the city students who didn’t get put into any of their high school choices.
- Leonie Haimson collects a whole bunch of bad news for Chancellor Joel Klein.
- A report finds that structured lessons in high school science lead to better college grades.
- Parents and advocates are rallying tomorrow at PS 125 in Harlem.
- Here’s the link to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan’s blog, which his staff writes.
- Duncan was fingered by the NRA for being the most anti-gun member of Obama’s cabinet.
- The St. Petersburg Times explains why it’s so hard to fire a teacher — even if he’s bad.