- Aaron called me on my fuzzy math. But he was wrong. See you at statistics boot camp, Skoolboy!
- In Chicago, public outcry is saving some schools slated for closure. Via Alexander Russo.
- Teacher JD2718 says a high school placement system that shuts kids out is no success at all.
- Liz Willen reports on the scene at her kids’ school on high school match day: lots of tears.
- President Obama clarified his education views a little bit more during his online town hall meeting.
- New York Times reporters are getting 10 unpaid days off. So how about furloughs for schoolkids?
- Randi Weingarten talked school reform and tax reform on “Brian Lehrer Live” yesterday.
- Apparently the Boston school that inspired the Brooklyn Latin School is not vampire-ridden.