- WNYC airs a report on the state of the mayoral control debate.
- The Post has an account of the charter school rally at the Harlem Armory last night.
- A new city high school will let students earn an associate’s degree in a fifth year. (Times, Post)
- A Queens teacher says her principal’s verbal attack sent her to the hospital in distress. (Daily News)
- A Bronx high school is being moved farther away from its promised site near a college. (Riverdale Press)
- Last year, GothamSchools explained the Keep It Going subway ads. Now, WNYC explains them again.