- $16 billion in school construction funds got wiped out of the “moderate” stimulus, says Politics K12.
- Arne Duncan will lobby for more school construction funds in the stimulus.
- Teachers union members are supporting the stimulus package by wearing blue to school tomorrow.
- Chad Aldeman digs up data on what universities trained New York teachers.
- Ken Hirsh thinks the Green Dot teachers contract is not flexible enough.
- Andy Rotherham says Teach For America matters because it injects new ideas into public education.
- Will Richardson explains why he allots his children only 45 minutes a day on the Internet.
- How much does being educated protect you from being unemployed? Some, but same as before.