- The Innovative Educator has advice for how to go paperless.
- She also highlights a paper on using cell phones in school. (Did anyone watch Gossip Girl last night?)
- A teacher recalls the ugly reality of tracking inside New York City schools.
- President Obama told D.C. charter schoolchildren he admires Spider-Man and Batman.
- Dana Goldstein says the D.C. union’s contract ideas, released today, promise a long fight ahead.
- Sara Mead endorses the American Federation of Teachers’ guidelines for high-quality pre-K.
- Democrats for Education Reform recommends ways to spend the stimulus package.
- Diane Ravitch doesn’t think the union is the problem.