- The New York Post editorial board doesn’t want KIPP teachers to unionize. (Via Leo Casey.)
- A fight between Jay Greene bloggers and the UFT over who’s to blame for the rubber rooms.
- Jonathan thinks the Department of Education’s web site needs help.
- Help building data systems is definitely in the stimulus. Wonder if DOE will apply.
- Study: Taking more than four years to graduate high school is much better than getting a GED.
- DFER, the New York-based lobbying group, is getting its staffing wishes at the federal ed dept.
- Said group points out that a Rochester mom was jailed for sending her child to the wrong school.
- A 17-year-old Dalton student killed himself today, while at school, which was in session.