- Three busloads of New Yorkers lobbied in D.C. for the stimulus bill yesterday. (Daily News)
- A $30 million state data system doesn’t work, its critics say. (Post)
- College awareness is in the curriculum at a Bensonhurst elementary school. (Daily News)
- The Daily News says the state should change the law to let Catholic schools become charters.
- Nationally, nearly 600,000 educators’ jobs are at risk, a study has found. (USA Today)
- A Colorado school district is doing away with grade levels altogether. (Christian Science Monitor)