- The Delaware district that suspended a 6-year-old Boy Scout will revise its discipline rules. (Times)
- Candidates’ education records were prominent in last night’s mayoral debate. (GothamSchools, Times)
- That NYC students are doing better is as indisputable as the earth being round, the Daily News argues.
- Richard Whitmire explains why Michelle Rhee has to act so mean. (Washington Post)
- Arne Duncan says states will have to do more than promise changes to get his innovation funds. (AP)
- A promising senior at Manhattan’s Satellite Academy was gunned down in Brooklyn. (Times)
- An NYU professor reminds us that school violence is not a new phenomenon. (Philadelphia Inquirer)