- One upshot of kids bringing iPhones to school: more graphing calculators.
- The UFT appears to be producing promotional videos for teachers without positions.
- JD2718 points out that a recent report about city teachers’ experience lacked sources.
- The No Child Left Behind law turns seven today, and President Bush celebrated in Philadelphia.
- For the first time, a dad is taking the helm of the national PTA.
- In his last USA Today editorial, Richard Whitmire says Obama’s victory could help black boys.
- Mike Petrilli asks, Do we need to teach 21st-century skills to 21st-century kids?
- A reporter describes a visit to Baltimore’s Homeland Security Academy high school.