- Upstate, a kid crossdressed to cheat on a Regents exam; he got caught.
- Diane Ravitch says Caroline Kennedy should save the Catholic schools.
- Downtown is soon to get a cutting-edge, “loose parts” playground.
- A Midwood HS teacher has calculated gravity in Super Mario’s World.
- Education Secretary Arne Duncan’s kids will attend (suburban) public schools.
- Teachers think the Math B Regents exam was unfair and poorly written.
- The Fordham Institute folks wonder whether the recession will kill school reform.
- Obama’s personal chef says school lunches are gross.