- On Monday, Joel Klein and a bunch of other urban school leaders did a panel. Watch. (Via Daily Howler.)
- Joanne Jacobs suggests that technology (texting, Tweeting, etc.) can help schools connect with parents.
- Aaron Pallas urges researchers to ask why policies work, not just whether they work.
- Arne Duncan’s new senior staff reportedly includes a chief operating officer.
- A U.K. study finds that bad neighborhoods definitely hurt school morale, but are less tied to low test scores.
- There are more reasons to ask that new school construction funds include pre-K.
- Edspresso wants your advice for President Obama on education.