Rise & Shine: Wednesday, 1/21
- The Campaign for Fiscal Equity money was at risk long before the economic crisis. (Village Voice)
- The DOE gives special attention to the schools it is closing. (Village Voice)
- Brooklyn’s DUMBO neighborhood debates whether a new school is worth losing a prized view. (Times)
- More inauguration news from the schools. (Post)
- Reading Toni Morrison with today’s teens. (Washington Post)
- Dan Barry watched the inauguration from a school in Kansas. (Times)
- The BBC compares Obama’s education plans to recent education reforms in England.