- Caroline Kennedy is said to have taken herself out of contention for the Senate.
- InsideSchools gives props to Bronx special needs parents who speak out about their challenges.
- NYC Educator thinks we write too much about charter schools.
- In Oklahoma, a proposal to create a separate agency to run testing and accountability.
- To prepare for the state test, a Florida school held a mock funeral burying their “mistakes.”
- Marcus Winters proposes vouchers as a way for states to save money.
- Kevin Carey highlights the two times now-President Obama mentioned education in his inaugural address.
- A city high school builds on Obama’s call to service with its own community service plan.