- Charter schools have lost their court battle against the state comptroller: They must be audited.
- Did the NEA really get into the Duncan hearing by hiring homeless people to stand in line for them?
- Sara Mead is upset that the stimulus package seems to cover building K-12 schools but not early ed ones.
- Mike Petrilli says it’s not an education stimulus package but a buffer against budget cuts.
- The Special Commissioner for Investigations, Richard Condon, makes $179,168, and Chaz says boo.
- Teachers unions are rolling up their sleeves for … health care reform.
- Say goodbye to the head of the DOE’s school food office.