- MONDAY: We learned about a new way to give to schools and several models for promoting innovation and replication of successes.
- TUESDAY: We discussed the interpretation of rising school progress report grades.
- WEDNESDAY: We asked you to guess the date of a Times piece on math testing.
- THURSDAY: We analyzed the progress report data and found a link between school enrollment and big changes in score.
- FRIDAY: We discovered that the city might not buy 75 Morton St. after all, and we reviewed a panel on the history of school governance.
And if you missed the daily news round-ups, they archive under headlines.
About our First Person series:
First Person is where Chalkbeat features personal essays by educators, students, parents, and others trying to improve public education. Read our submission guidelines here.