- Watch Joel Klein on “Face the Nation” Sunday morning.
- MommyPoppins has a run-down of holiday events for kids in the city.
- Internal union prediction is “doom and gloom” for the next contract negotiations.
- Chicago’s “turnaround” schools come under scrutiny similar to that levied against NYC small schools.
- Sherman Dorn recommends reading “Public Schools in Hard Times.”
- Michelle Rhee could make it hard for Arne Duncan to be a “straddler,” Whitmire says.
- TNR argues Arne Duncan says the most about Obama of any cabinet pick.