- Rick Kahlenberg urges Arne Duncan to think about magnet schools in addition to charters.
- Russo files a must-read on misinformation he says is circulating about Arne Duncan.
- Beth Fertig at WNYC reviews what Caroline Kennedy did at the Fund for Public Schools.
- A Harlem librarian won a national “I Love My Librarian” award.
- RiShawn Biddle writes excitedly in the American Spectator about the rise of the new ed reformers.
- Might Linda Darling-Hammond be named head of the federal education research institute?
- A Chicago ed policy expert predicts Arne Duncan will lead a dramatic makeover of NCLB.