- A Rockaway Park principal details the trials of sharing his school with a displaced school. (Schoolbook)
- A international education council rejected the use of value-added teaching assessments. (Answer Sheet)
- An educator explains the distinction between Rockaway Park and the Rockaways. (NYCDOEnuts)
- An I.S. 318 student joined “Brooklyn Castle” filmaker on “The Daily Show” last night. (NYC P.S. Parents)
- The Learning Network blog has a Common Core lesson on Hurricane Sandy’s effect on the coast.
- Regional school districts are unsure when to reopen schools after Sandy’s devastation. (EdWeek)
- Schoolbook is answering questions about when many of the city’s educational programs will resume.