Rise & Shine: Stringer: Don’t base ratings on error-ridden exams
- Manhattan Beep Scott Stringer: Exam errors should make the state halt new evaluations. (Daily News)
- The Daily News says Stringer’s teacher evaluation stance puts him on the fringe and should be rejected.
- A labor panel again backed mediation for the city’s evaluation talks. (GothamSchools, Daily News)
- Another Brooklyn chess team, from Sunset Park’s P.S. 503, won a national tournament. (SchoolBook)
- Walcott maintains a blistering pace of school visits, especially compared to Joel Klein. (GothamSchools)
- A senior at Fordham wants the university to “adopt” high schools at the Roosevelt campus. (Daily News)