Rise & Shine: Illicit Regents regrading found at Brooklyn school
- Investigators: A Science Skills HS administrator improperly pushed regrading on Regents exams. (Post)
- New data paint a poor college readiness picture. (GothamSchools, Times, Post, WSJ, NY1, Daily News)
- The Daily News says new college readiness data raises uncomfortable questions about school quality.
- The Post says materials for the city’s new sex education curriculum are too explicit and suggestive.
- City private schools have been on a buying binge, purchasing new land to let them expand. (WSJ)
- Studies show that children under 7 are spending more time than ever in front of digital screens. (Times)
- Ex-DOE deputy and New Orleans chief John White could head Louisiana’s schools. (Times-Picayune)
- Across the country, schools are bracing for more budget cuts this year. (Time Magazine)